(Birth Year 2011 to 2014) | 30 Student Maximum | 4 Day Camp | Air-Conditioned Indoor Class
If you’re a player born between the ages of 2011 to 2014 and looking to improve your entire game, this is the camp for you. Our experienced coaches will guide you through a series of drills and exercises focused on technical skills, tactical awareness, physical fitness, and mental toughness.
Each day, you’ll have the opportunity to improve specific aspects of your game. Our technical skills sessions will teach you the mechanics behind essential skills such as shooting, passing, and ball handling. Our physical fitness sessions will help you increase your endurance and strength through soccer-specific activities. And our mental toughness and tactical awareness sessions will teach you the skills and strategies needed to succeed on the field.
The Soccer Star Camp is held at the Champions Center, a state-of-the-art facility equipped with air conditioning.
The Soccer Star Summer Camp is a comprehensive training program designed to help you reach your full potential. Don’t wait – sign up today and join us for a week of focused training and fun.
Daily Training Curriculum
- Technical Skills – Juggling, Dribbling, Foot Skills
- Soccer-Specific Fitness – Footwork
- Mental Toughness Class – The 5 Pillars of a Champion
- Micro Soccer – 2 v 2 games
- Technical Skills – Turns, 1v1
- Soccer-Specific Fitness – Agility
- Mental Toughness Class – Characteristics of a Champion
- Micro Soccer – 3 v 3 Games
- Technical Skills (Distribution)
- Soccer-Specific Fitness – Explosiveness
- Tactical Awareness Class – (Principals of each playing position)
- Micro Games – 4 v 4 Games
- Technical Skills – Shooting
- Soccer-Specific Fitness – Core Strength
- Tactical Awareness Class – Study of Playing Formations
- Micro Games – 5 v 5 Games
Location: Universal Soccer Academy, LLC., 1A Coleman Court, Southampton, NJ 08088
Cost: TBD (Includes Training Jersey, and instructions for payment will be sent after registration.)
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact [email protected] or call 856.362.0622, and someone from our staff will reach out to you as soon as possible.