(Birth Year 2015 to 2016) | 20 Student Maximum | 7 Sessions
The Young-Star Program is designed to provide a fun and supportive environment for young soccer players to develop their skills and build a solid foundation for future success.
Our experienced coaches will guide students through a series of drills, and exercises focused on improving their dribbling, foot skills, first touch, passing, and shooting.
Throughout the program, students will have the opportunity to practice and apply their new skills in small-sided games, helping them to transfer their learning into real game situations. This is a great way for young players to get comfortable with the ball at their feet and build their confidence on the field.
The Young-Star Program is an excellent way for young soccer players to learn the fundamentals of the game and build a strong foundation for future success. We look forward to helping your child develop their skills and love for soccer through our fun and effective program.
- Dribbling: Students learn to dribble effectively, keep the ball close to their feet and use small touches to push the ball forward.
- Foot Skills: Students learn foot skills to control and manipulate the ball using the inside of the feet outside of the feet, and soles.
- 1st Touch: Students learn to position their bodies to receive the ball to gain control of the ball.
- Passing: Students learn to pass effectively using the inside of their foot.
- Shooting: Students learn to shoot effectively using the inside of their foot.
- Micro Soccer: Students play on a smaller field with fewer players, allowing players to get more touches on the ball and work on their skills.
Location: Universal Soccer Academy, LLC., 1A Coleman Court, Southampton, NJ 08088
Cost: $195 Per Student (Includes Training Jersey, and instructions for payment will be sent after registration.)
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact [email protected] or call 856.362.0622, and someone from our staff will reach out to you as soon as possible.