We have taken significant time during the redesign to think through not only how we want to make the site more useful for club members, teams and the public at large, but also making it accessible wherever you may be. This is something we’re finding to become more and more important because our club actively operates mostly at the fields, facilities and on-the-go.
Here’s a simple list of important improvements everyone can take advantage of:
- Mobile Access – On-the-go access of all site content in a mobile friendly format
- Teams Pages – Robust team pages that now include managers information, a link to directions and the upcoming schedule per team.
- Player Profile Pages – For the 2016-2017 season, player profile pages will be introduced for U18 teams to support the showcasing and recruitment of players.
- News – We’re now putting a heavier emphasis with social media as a key way of exposing upcoming announcements, promotions and sharing events. We’ve now integrated this into our site. It’s easy to now share articles out to social sites as well as display social content on our site.
- Directions – We’re making it much easier for new members, opposing team and officials to locate our soccer complex and training facilities.
- Site Search – By selecting the magnifying glass to the far right of main navigation, you can access site search. Now you can search all site content to quickly find what you’re looking for.
- Schedules – Schedules are now accessible on mobiles phone along with time and date information, you can now filter the calendar to only view a specific teams schedule or search all our events if your not sure what date a particular event. Please be aware all away game locations are managed through TeamSnap.
Hopefully, you find the site easy to use, clean, useful and informative. If you have experienced any problems, please go easy on us! Tell us what you think by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.